EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST INVITED
Proposed sale with voids – development/ infill opportunity
Land at Litherland Road,Bootle, L20 3JE
- Total site area of 5.34 hectares (13.26 acres).
- Situated in the county of Merseyside and located approximately 5 miles North of Liverpool.
- Vehicular access stems directly from Litherland Road (a street of Victorian houses off the A5098) along the western boundary.
- It is bounded by a canal on the east, residential streets to the north and west, and the Marsh Lane flyover to the south
- The site benefits from roadside frontage.
DESCRIPTION & TENURE
- A 5.34 hectare site and rectangular in shape. It centre houses six gas holders, plus cleared disused land and a depot/storage with potential for development subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission
- Site is to be sold Freehold.
- The site is held under title numbers MS440731 and MS440732
- Expressions of interest are invited to purchase the site subject to the demolition of six holders.
- Proposals are invited for redevelopment of the site with a preference for those which utilise the gas holder voids however the vendor will consider alternative proposals* (please see method of sale).
- Selected parties will then be invited to make a formal offer subject to planning or unconditional.
N.B. The Gas Holders will be demolished by the Vendor only and proposals which include the demolition will not be considered.
GAS HOLDER VOID INFORMATION
Detailed information on void space can be found on the Land Condition Summary Report – Page 11 “Background”
METHOD OF SALE
Expressions of Interest are invited for the Freehold interest in the Property. Proposals are invited on a Subject to Planning or Unconditional basis. Proposals should be submitted using the Pro Forma which is available in the Documents tab to:
Jodie Falls, BNP Paribas Real Estate
5 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7BP
Proposals are to be received no later than 12 noon on 2 August 2018
Proposals should be submitted on letter headed paper stating the purchasing entity and proving the following information:
- Details of your proposed development utilising the void space or confirming the intention to infill;
- Details of any conditions attached to a potential offer;
- Acknowledgement of the contents of the Information Pack;
- Include sales revenue overage, sell-on overage and planning clawback proposals within your proposal.
- Proposed payment structure;
- Any further information required in order to submit a formal offer.
*Whilst there is a preference for the site to be sold with voids in place, the vendor will consider proposals which require infilling. If infilling is the preferred approach please ensure this is clearly stated on your Expression of Interest.
The Vendor may require obligations/ restrictions on the sale in connection with redevelopment and site management dependant on a number of variables. These include but are not limited to; covenant strength, reputation for redevelopment and suggested scheme.
The Vendor will consider proposals before inviting selected parties into a Phase II bidding round. Any further information required for Phase II will be requested and bid deadlines will be clearly defined.
An Information Pack is available from the documents section of the website. The pack will contain:
- Title Information
- Land Condition Summary – Factual Report including gas holder information and drawings.
Please contact agents listed on the right of the site for more information.