EXPRESSIONS OF INTERESTED INVITED
Proposed sale with voids – development/ infill opportunity
Land at Thomas Street, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0HT
- Total site area of 1.03 hectares (2.543 acres).
- Situated in Stretford and located approximately 0.4 miles from Trafford Park Train Station with direct links to both Manchester and Liverpool.
- Located approximately 2 miles from Junction 7 of the M60.
- Vehicular access stems directly from Thomas Street along the eastern boundary.
- The majority of the surrounding land use to the east is residential, with industrial use to the north and south.
DESCRIPTION & TENURE
- 1.03 hectare site with potential for development subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission.
- Site is to be sold part Freehold and part Leasehold.
- Selected parties will then be invited to make a formal offer subject to their initial expressions of interest.
- Proposals are invited for development of the sitewith a preference for those which utilise the gas holder voids however the vendor will consider alternative proposals* (please see method of sale)
- Expressions of interest are invited subject to the demolition of three gas holders.
N.B. The Gas Holders will be demolished by the Vendor only and proposals which include the demolition will not be considered.
GAS HOLDER VOID INFORMATION
Detailed information on void space can be found in the Land Condition Summary Report – Appendix A
METHOD OF SALE
Expressions of Interest are invited for the part Freehold part Leasehold interest in the Property. Proposals are invited on a Subject to Planning or Unconditional basis. Proposals should be submitted using the Pro Forma which is available in the Documents tab to:
Jodie Falls, BNP Paribas Real Estate
5 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7BP
Proposals are to be received no later than 12 noon on 2 August 2018
Proposals should be submitted on letter headed paper stating the purchasing entity and proving the following information:
- Details of your proposed development utilising the void space or confirming the intention to infill;
- Details of any conditions attached to a potential offer;
- Acknowledgement of the contents of the Information Pack;
- Include sales revenue overage, sell-on overage and planning clawback proposals within your proposal.
- Proposed payment structure;
- Any further information required in order to submit a formal offer.
*Whilst there is a preference for the site to be sold with voids in place, the vendor will consider proposals which require infilling. If infilling is the preferred approach please ensure this is clearly stated on your Expression of Interest.
The Vendor may require obligations/ restrictions on the sale in connection with redevelopment and site management dependant on a number of variables. These include but are not limited to; covenant strength, reputation for redevelopment and suggested scheme.
The Vendor will consider proposals before inviting selected parties into a Phase II bidding round. Any further information required for Phase II will be requested and bid deadlines will be clearly defined.
An Information Pack is available from the documents section of the website. The pack will contain:
- Title Information
- Land Condition Summary – Factual Report including gas holder information and drawings.
*Please note that all Environmental reports will be redacted to only include factual information.
Please contact agents listed on the right of the site for more information.
Login to access the documents.